Pages

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Looking Ahead in 2014

 
This post is coming to you from snowy Northeast Indiana. The snow is coming down and they are predicting wind and frigid temps starting tonight - that should make the Monday commute very interesting.

I have the radio on for some musical inspiration as I think about what 2014 will bring.

First off, my second book, Invisible, will be released January 31 on Amazon. Hopefully both the ebook and the paperback will be available on that date.


I am deep in the editing process and I am learning so much that will make my next book even better. Many thanks to Indie Editing by Kathy for all her help and encouragement during this process. When I received the first file back from Kathy the red was daunting... it seems I have a bit of a problem staying in the same tense. Then we moved on to pronouns. Now, it is writing in active versus passive voice. I am learning so much!


After Invisible is released on Amazon and B&N, I will be going back and formatting Saving Cassie for B&N for all you Nook users.

February will bring book spotlights on both Invisible and Saving Cassie on One More Chapter. Hopefully, this will help with book sales. Then I will have an author spotlight in March and a couple of takeovers. That should be fun! Thanks to the ladies over at One More Chapter for all their help.

Once I have Invisible and Saving Cassie taken care of I will resume work on my third book, Ragan's Song, Book 2 in my Fairfield Corners series. You'll find out why Ragan left in the middle of the night and what happens when she returns to town three years later.

 
 
I haven't planned out any farther than that, life tends to laugh at too much planning!

I hope your 2014 is fabulous...


Invisible is on Goodreads!


Add Invisible to your TBR

Goodreads Book Giveaway

Invisible by L.A. Remenicky

Invisible

by L.A. Remenicky

Giveaway ends February 10, 2014.
See the giveaway details at Goodreads.
Enter to win

No comments:

Post a Comment