Pages

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Only The Muse Knows

Ragan's Song is coming...


I gave myself a deadline - release date will be in October. My editor has it on her calendar for August so I'm pretty confidant that an October release is doable.

My muse isn't so sure... plotlines and scenes from book 3, tentatively titled Fate Stepped In are all my muse seems to want to work on lately. Makes me glad I gave myself plenty of time to get Ragan's Song finished. I was stressing about the length, it's a bit shorter than Saving Cassie, but there are some scenes that haven't been written so that may.

Then I realized that is one of the advantages of being an Indie Author - my books/novellas can be as long or as short as I want them to be - there's no publishing house dictating the length. So, Ragan's Song may end up being a long novella... Only The Muse Knows!



Sorry for the short post this week but my muse is clamoring to get some words written so I better listen!

Until next time...

Happy reading!

L.A. Remenicky

No comments:

Post a Comment