Pages

Monday, April 14, 2014

Remenicky Writes Reviews - Changing Course by Aly Martinez

Welcome to my first review! I have posted reviews on Groodreads and Amazon so I thought I would post them here also so you can keep up with what I'm reading.


Today I finished Changing Course by Aly Martinez.


This book grabbed me on the first page and didn't let go. Jesse and Brett are a great couple but they had a lot of issues to work through to get to their HEA. Her insecurity, his temper, and his wife.

There were times when I really wanted to throw my Kindle at the wall because Brett was being very dense about his feelings and moving on from his marriage. After thinking he's lost everything again he finally pulls his head out of his posterior and realizes what has been in front of him all along: Jesse.

A must read for anyone who loves an HEA.

Until next time,

Happy Reading!

L.A. Remenicky

No comments:

Post a Comment