Pages

Monday, April 28, 2014

Remenicky Writes Reviews - Igniting The Wild Sparks by Ren Alexander

Igniting The Wild Sparks by Ren Alexander
 
This is the third book in this series. This story started in Chasing the Wild Sparks and continued in Daring the Wild Sparks.
 
Finn Wilder and Hadley Beckett are in love and Hadley wants to take that next step with the love of her life: marriage. After witnessing his parent's divorce Finn is scared of commitment. He loves Hadley, his "Becks", but he is terrified of marriage. Finn Wilder, the man who base jumps off of bridges, is scared to marry the love of his life. Hadley decides to take matters into her own hands and the story continues...
 
And I have to mention Rod and Morgan, these two add so much to the story and the interaction between all four characters is terrific. You have to read it to believe it.
 
I love these books but I hate the cliffhangers. I'm glad I'm reading them but, geez, I need my Finn fix!
 
I definitely recommend this book, but you do need to read them in order so go buy all three!
 
Until next time,
 
Happy Reading!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment