Pages

Monday, May 26, 2014

A Memorial Day Wish...

I wish...

We had no need for military
We could have all of our armed forces home
No else would have to die in a war

 
 

Thank you to all who have served and especially those who have died in service to our country.

 So many in my family have served or are serving:
2 nephews currently in the Air Force Reserves
1nephew currently in the Marines
1 stepbrother who served in the Air Force
1 stepbrother who served in the Army
Grandfather who served in WWII and Korea
Grandfather who served in WWII (he was on Wake Island when the Japanese surrendered)
Grandfather who served in WWII in the Navy
Father-In-Law who is a disabled veteran


My heart goes out to anyone who has lost a family member/loved one due to their service.

 
 
Our country isn't perfect, but at least we have Freedom... I have the freedom to post this on my blog and to voice my opinion.
 
 
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment