Pages

Saturday, June 21, 2014

A Special Wish!

It's hard to believe that 30 years ago during my senior year of high school that a special girl came into my life. One of my best friends (we were the 3 musketeers) had a baby. All the notes passed back and forth with "Think Pink!" written at the top had obviously worked. This post is for you "B"!

Now, less than a week from now that little girl who is now a grown up mother of her own children is getting married. That little girl who changed all our lives is embarking on the next phase of her life and I couldn't be happier! I wanted to take this time to wish her the best!




"B", the bumpy road you have traveled brought you to this point in your life. I am so proud of how you are raising your kids and continuing to pursue your degree. I know it's hard and money is tight but you will get there and things will get better. Keep up the good work!


 
 
Love you "B"!

No comments:

Post a Comment