Pages

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Back To The Grind



The updated/professionally edited Saving Cassie has been released. I have contacted Amazon about making the new version available to everyone who had purchased the original version. It could be up to four weeks before they decide.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch...

I received the first round of edits on Ragan's Song back from the editor this week, she told me this is the best one yet. Reviewing all the red words and comments has started and I hope to have it done early next week.


 With every round of edits I learn something new. This round it's all about word choice and that I need to show, not tell. So many things to remember.

November will be here before we know it. Anyone coming out to the Author Fair in Fort Wayne on November 8 or Indie Unmasked in Indianapolis on November 15? All my swag is ready but I'm waiting on my order of Saving Cassie paperbacks. As soon as Ragan's Song is fully edited I can get it formatted and get paperbacks ordered. I'm excited to see the covers on actual paperbacks.

These signing events will be my first and I'm excited to be able to get out there and meet readers and talk about my books. I'm also a bit nervous, definitely way out of my comfort zone! I hope to see you there, make sure you stop by and say "Hi".

Well, it's time to get back to the grind.

Happy Reading!


L.A. Remenicky




No comments:

Post a Comment