Pages

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Ghosts, Goblins, and Wordcount, Oh My!





Falls colors are starting to fade and witches and jack-o-lanterns are everywhere, and even some of those dreaded Christmas decorations are up already (I'll save that for another post...). What does that mean? Besides Halloween? Well, NaNoWriMo of course!



National Novel Writing Month - that crazy time of year where anyone who ever dreamed of writing the great american novel can challenge themselves to write 50,000 words during the month of November. Sound intriguing? There's still time to sign up and join the craziness!

NaNoWriMo Website

If you decide to jump in, you can look me up - I'm lremenicky.

This will be my third year participating in NaNoWrimo - in 2012 I was successful and Saving Cassie was born. My second year (2013) I didn't make my 50,000 goal but I did get over 30,000 words of a great story on paper that I plan on finishing soon - tentatively titled Love On The Double.



This year, I'm going to try a Sci-Fi/Fantasy romance that I've been thinking about for a while. You can keep track of my progress over on the right side of my blog - good or bad my daily word count will be showing up there.

Look for regular updates and maybe some excerpts from Beneath The Lake. Will Ammica get her happily every after? Stay tuned to find out!

Are you participating in NaNoWriMo?

I'll see you on the other side!




Until next time,

L.A. Remenicky





No comments:

Post a Comment