Pages

Sunday, November 9, 2014

And NaNoWriMo Goes On!

Just a quick update on what's happening in the world of L.A. Remenicky...

First, I attended my very first author event yesterday - the local author fair at the Allen County Public Library in Fort Wayne, Indiana.


I think it went well. Chatting with potential readers just trying to get my name out there. And I actually sold 3 books! It was a great feeling to hear someone say that they had to have the book after reading the first page. 


I feel pretty good about how my display turned out. Next weekend it's on to Indie Unmasked in Indianapolis.

As you can see from the NaNoWriMo widget (over on the right of the blog) that my word count needs to be higher. So, that's next on my agenda for today... write!

Until next time...

Happy reading!


L.A. Remenicky

No comments:

Post a Comment