Pages

Sunday, December 14, 2014

A New Year ~ A New Website

Greetings everyone!

First, I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas!


As of the January 1, 2015, I will no longer be posting here on blogspot - I will be posting only on the new website. I hope you'll continue to follow my journey with this new upgrade.

Official L.A. Remenicky website

If you haven't purchased Saving Cassie or Ragan's Song now is the time! Thru December 16, 2014, Saving Cassie is #Free and Ragan's Song is only $.99! Get your one-click finger warmed up and get these books before the special prices go away. I don't do this often so go get your copies now!


Get Saving Cassie for Free


Get Ragan's Song for $.99

And the journey goes on...

This spring, be on the lookout for Fate Stepped In ~ Fairfield Corners Book 3. I am hoping to have it ready for release in March.


#Giveaway winner!

Congrats to  Brenda Kilbury Mcleod - she was the first to comment with the moon and stars as the pendant that is found in Faith's pocket. She wins a signed copy of Ragan's Song. Look for it in Fate Stepped In.




Until next time...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

L.A. Remenicky


No comments:

Post a Comment