Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2016

Ragan's Song Has A Re-release Date!

I've been super busy working with my publisher on getting Ragan's Song ready for re-release. I'm so excited to announce the re-release date!



Ragan's Song will be re-released on April 1 by Lavish Publishing. Want to help me celebrate? There's going to be a 2-day party - I hope you'll come join the fun.

There's No Fooling Love FB Party

In order to Ragan's Song to be a success, I need to promote the hell out of it and you can help. There is a Thunderclap set-up to help get the word out. Please lend your support and share!

Thunderclap

I will also try to get a Bookbub ad so reviews will be very important. If you've read Ragan's Song I would be eternally grateful if you would post a review on re-release day (April 1).

Saving Cassie is Still On Sale!





Saving Cassie is still only $.99 on all platforms! Go pick up your copy or gift to a friend before the price goes up to $2.99 on April 1.

Amazon   B&N  iBooks  Kobo 










No comments:

Post a Comment